Monday, October 17, 2011

C is for COOKIE

I LOVE cookies. I've tried many types of snicker doodle recipes and this one is definitely in my tops. Usually my snicker doodles come out flatter but I finally found and tweaked a recipe that makes them rounder and they are still soft. I also tried a chocolaty chocolate chip cookie (using milk chocolate chips). 

Since it was Boss's day today, I figured this would be a great way to say thank you. I generally enjoy wrapping my cookies in cello bags and giving them a little extra something by adding pretty ribbon and a tag. My printer was out of commission yesterday so I hand wrote them... which in the end is still a good thing because it comes from the heart!
If you would like to know the recipe I used for the snicker doodles, e-mail me a request to marthasdeliciousdelights@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. I'm drooling!!! They look delicious!!
    -Dawn

    ReplyDelete